The Decatur Morgan Hospital Foundation Tribute Program provides a way to show you care by a special remembrance. The Foundation acknowledges all gifts the same, regardless of the amount of the gift, and the amount is always confidential between the donor and the Foundation.
Gifts to the Foundation may be specifically designated to areas such as cancer treatment, nursing scholarships, Camp Bluebird, Lifeline or other hospital equipment or services.
There are many occasions when a tribute is appropriate.
- Memorials - A lasting tribute to the memory of a friend or relative.
- Births - A special way to honor the birth of a child.
- Birthdays - A perfect gift to help celebrate birthdays of friends and family members.
- Anniversaries - A thoughtful way to remember a special couple.
- Holidays - A festive way to mark the holidays throughout the year.
- Gifts - The ideal way to say "Congratulations" for graduation, promotions or other special occasions.
- Get Well - A warm and loving way to tell someone you love to get well soon.